List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Reminder: KOffice meeting at Akademy
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-08-19 7:47:09

On Thursday 18 August 2005 14.30, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Unchanged after the last thread; (15-jun) we still intend to have a
> meeting on Saturday the 3rd of september, around 13:00.
> I didn't get an assigned room; and the staff is too busy; so please just
> follow David or me, or read the announcement board (which I'm sure they
> will have)

What we really need is a room where we can all fit in, and a whiteboard.  A
projector would be good, although I don't think it is necessary.  Will they
have projectors to borrow?

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |