List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Using svg gradients in Karbon
From:       Tim Beaulen <tbscope () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-12 19:14:51

For information,

I decided to skip the above patch and write a general gradient loader
for koffice.
It's almost done, and Karbon can now load besides its own and svg
gradients, also Krita/gimp gradients.

Next step is addapt Krita to use this gradient loader.
Then make sure the gradients are loaded correctly.
And then post the patch here for review, hopefully by sunday or
monday, otherwise somewhere next week.

Screenshot of Karbon loading svg and Krita gradients (although, maybe
not always correctly yet).
http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snapshot41wu.png