List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Kword Default Font Setting
From:       Mike McBride <mpmcbride7 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-07-31 19:49:06

You can change the default font using the options dialog.

Select Settings->Configure KWord... from the menubar.

On the left side of the dialog, click on the icon labeled "Document".

On the right side, located in the section entitled "Document defaults" is a
box labeled "Default font" and a "Choose" button.  Select your font with this
button.

For screenshots and information visit:

http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/koffice/kword/options-kword.html

Mike

On Sunday July 31, 2005 01:16 pm, Dave Feustel wrote:
> I want to change the default font of Kword from Helvetica to San-serif,
> but I haven't found where to make the change. Where is the default font
> specified?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave Feustel

Mike McBride