List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: patchset for branch
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-07-11 12:27:02

On Monday 11 July 2005 12:09, David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 10 July 2005 14:18, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have created a patch for the current 1.4 branch against 1.4.0a
> > release, so it includes all bugfixes (except Makefile.am and
> > configure.in.in changes) that were made to the branch so far. Do
> > you think we should make it publicly available on the KOffice
> > homepage as an easy way for packagers to pick the improvements
> > up?  (Since KOffice 1.4.1 is still more than a month away).
>
> Packagers pick mails sent to kde-packager more than webpages.
> Anyhow, if you make such a patch, please make sure to upgrade the
> version number in it to 1.4.0b or something, so that we know that
> people reporting bugs with it have applied the patch.

The patch is ready at:

ftp://ftp.g-system.at/people/raphael/patches/koffice_1.4.0_patchset_1b.diff

MD5 (koffice_1.4.0_patchset_1b.diff) =
21dda6c2428a5feffd6e162bbd351ba9

It patches the version string to 1.4.0b (and a lot of bug fixes as
well...).
I'll get around to update the homepage later tomorrow.

--
Raphael Langerhorst
http://raphael.g-system.at/blog