List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KSpread CHANGES file, all in trunk as well?
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-07-07 15:03:58

Hi all,

some hours ago I noticed that the kspread/CHANGES file was not updated
in trunk but in the 1.4 branch it was.

Especially these changes were present in the branch but not in trunk:

since 1.4.0
===========
- Fix potential crash when rendering obscured cells (#108659)

since 1.4-beta1
===============
- Use General/Blank Worksheet as default template.
- KSpread crashes on exit if there is a chart in the sheet (#101915).
- The data editor is disabled for charts which has been loaded.
- Don't use 600 dpi as default resolution (the chart printing is much
  faster now).
- The chart/object printing is simplified and works correctly now.
  Unfortunately this breaks the transform feature but the ordinary
  rectangle printing is more important.
- Paint the child document after it has been inserted.

I have added them to CHANGES in trunk as well as I assume you
certainly committed them to trunk as well. In case any of these
changes were only done in the 1.4 branch PLEASE commit them to trunk
as well, or give a good reason for not doing this.

... basically I just want to make sure these changes are _really_ in
trunk and not just listed in the kspread/CHANGES file now.

Regards,
--
Raphael Langerhorst
http://raphael.g-system.at/blog