List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: preparing the release announcement and changelog
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-06-16 19:41:53

On Thursday 16 June 2005 20:20, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> And the changelog:
> http://www.koffice.org/announcements/changelog-1.4.php

By the way... I was not able to follow much discussion or even look at
the commit mailing list during beta and (most of) rc1 phase. So I
didn't add any additional changes that were not listed in either
beta1 or rc1 changelog except the one bugfix/feature (I listed it as
feature) I committed myself.

Please list your changes since rc1 either in reply to this thread or
directly in the changelog. If it was something important/big please
also add it to the announcement as well.

Regards,
--
Raphael Langerhorst
http://raphael.g-system.at/blog