List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Spreadsheet formulas, was: Running OO.o macros in other KOffice?
From:       "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti () mclink ! it>
Date:       2005-05-31 4:03:13

> Let's address problems in the right order, and right now this means
> standardizing spreadsheet formula language first - yes, this is NOT
> part of OASIS at the moment, and is a potentially huge hurdle for
> interoperability.

You are absolutely right, sorry, I had not realized this: may I ask
again the same questions about _this_ issue:

Where is this documented? Examples? Specs?

Which kind of work must be done?

Could any part of the OO.o codebase be imported to add this?
Is it possible license wise, to use it into a GPL program?

Which other technologies does it depend on? Java, anything else?

In general, what is the relevant KOffice documentation to read, for a
developer willing to help with this?

Do you need any other kind of help: documentation, user-contributed
OO.o spreadsheets to test, anything?

TIA,
	Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Your education begins where what is called your education is over.