List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: FWD: [discuss] Running OO.o macros in other KOffice?
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-21 7:13:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 10:21:39PM +0200, M. Fioretti wrote:
> On Fri, May 20, 2005 12:58:23 PM +0200, io (mfioretti@mclink.it)
> wrote:
> Now, IIRC, the FAQ said something like "we are not doing macros, among
> other things, for security reasons". This is the policy mentioned
> above, right? And how this change would be handled?

Quoting our faq is best done with copy paste:

 "Does KOffice support macros?
 "No, we do not support macros in documents to avoid Trojan horses done
  with such macros. The only feature similar to macros is the DCOP
  scripting, which has the advantage not to limit you to one programming
  language."

Cheers
--=20
Thomas Zander