List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: String problem
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-05-20 8:35:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 20 May 2005 10:28, David Faure wrote:

> Usually concatenation is very frowned upon, since some languages might want
> to format it differently. But in this case wrong spacing is probably better
> than wrong string altogether, so I'd say: change it, but add a TODO to make
> it a single i18n call after 1.4 again.

I'm afraid I need to do something dynamic after 1.4, when it becomes possible
to drag tabs from one docker to another; in those cases the caption should be
changed, too, to reflect the contents.

On the other hand, the contents are already displayed in the form of the tab
captions. It's something to chew over for after 1.4.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi