List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    String problem
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-05-20 7:25:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Can I replace an existing, wrong, string with a concatenation of other
existing strings without breaking i18n?

I.e, I've got:

i18n("Navigator/Info/Tool Options")

and I want

i18n("General") + "/" + i18n("Brush") + "/" + "i18n("Layers")

where all three these strings already exist.

If not, well then people will have a hint of a docker palette that I never was
able to finish for 1.4. It's not a big problem, but I'd have liked to a bit of
polish here.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi