List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    HiColor icons renamed to Crystal
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2005-05-20 6:58:48

Looking through the KOffice icons, I find that these toolbar icons from
lib/formula were renamed from HiColor to CrystalSVG:

	hi16-action-abs.png
	hi16-action-brackets.png
	hi16-action-frac.png
	hi16-action-int.png
	hi16-action-matrix.png
	hi16-action-onetwomatrix.png
	hi16-action-paren.png
	hi16-action-prod.png
	hi16-action-sqrt.png
	hi16-action-sum.png
	hi22-action-abs.png
	hi22-action-brackets.png
	hi22-action-frac.png
	hi22-action-int.png
	hi22-action-matrix.png
	hi22-action-onetwomatrix.png
	hi22-action-paren.png
	hi22-action-prod.png
	hi22-action-sqrt.png
	hi22-action-sum.png
	hi32-action-abs.png
	hi32-action-brackets.png
	hi32-action-frac.png
	hi32-action-int.png
	hi32-action-matrix.png
	hi32-action-onetwomatrix.png
	hi32-action-paren.png
	hi32-action-prod.png
	hi32-action-sqrt.png
	hi32-action-sum.png

This issue is confounded by additional issues.  It appears that some of
the toolbar icons for lib/formula were changed and others were added
with exactly the same style.  I presume that these should also be
considered to be HiColor.  OTOH, some of the new ones that were added do
not match and they appear to be Crystal style.

How did things ever get this confused?  IAC, it needs to be straightened
out.

--
JRT