List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice Logo (Fwd: konqi in office idea)
From:       Nathan Olberding <nathan.olberding () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-16 20:45:34

I very much like the old-fashionedness of Konqi's desk. Along with the
fact that his computer is off in the background and not in-his-face,
the feng shui (sp?) just gives good vibes.

I personally like the fact that he's looking outside. He looks
peaceful. Maybe it's not the best impression to give for software
that's meant for getting things done, but at that point, we're
appeasing Pointy Haired Bosses, not real people, who know that taking
a 2 minute break every half hour or so can really boost your
efficiency. But hey, either way works fine, I'm sure.

Quick first draft? I couldn't make anything half that good given a
couple solid hours! I'm reminded of what Dot said when Princess Vespa
made minced meat of the guards in Spaceballs- "Not bad for a girl?
That was pretty good for Rambo!"

-NKO-