List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice Logo (Fwd: konqi in office idea)
From:       Ben Lamb <koffice-devel () zurgy ! org>
Date:       2005-05-16 15:21:06

Nice pic, Konqi appears to using Kontact rather than KOffice. I like the way he can \
write whilst gazing out of the window :-).

Do you really think this is appropriate for a "logo"? It's great artwork but logos \
are usually much simpler and smaller. IMHO the KOffice logo should be a bit more \
corporate, maybe some adaptation of the KDE logo with the same colour scheme.

Ben.