List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kpresenter patch
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-16 13:59:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 14 May 2005 12:02, Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> Please let me know what you think until the 17.5 morning, as I will be on
> holiday form 17.5 to 22.5 and I really like to get this patch in before I
> go.

Tested, all crashes seem to have been fixed.

Additional bugs (if you have time)
- copy-page has a little offset for embedded objects.
- closing a kpresenter document with embedded kword document without saving
asks me to save/discard twice.
Note; make sure the embedded document is also modified :)
- the 'outline' part on the left has a tree and has feedback when you try to
move a row.  Feedback is incorrect since only slides can be moved, not
separate object on it.
- the inline editing of an embedded part appears in the wrong position of
the page.  The more I move the embedded object to the right, the larger the
offset becomes.
to reproduce;
a) add embedded kword document
b) edit it (correct positioning)
c) change kpresenter zoom to 200%
d) change back to 100%
e) edit kword part again and note how it suddenly has an offset.

- deleted and embedded parts are still questioned if they should be saved.
if you open an existing kword document for embedding and then before saving
delete it again, you are still asked to save the changed made on quit or
save of that embedded document.

- focus moving is incorrect when ending an edit of an embedded document.
when I stop editing an embedded document I click outside its box, at which
point the embedded document changes and gains the 8 corners to signify its
selected.  Pressing delete does not do anything, you have to click a second
time to allow delete to work to remove the embedded document.

--
Thomas Zander