List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Icons
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2005-05-07 21:27:12

Thomas Zander wrote:
> Hi JRT;
>
> On Saturday 07 May 2005 20:53, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>
>>Since this is now in Beta, it is probably a good time to bring this up.
>

> Hmm. Kinda late, actually... :-/

Sorry about that.

>>KOffice, like many other KDE apps, has many HiColor icons that are
>>installed as CrystalSVG.  As the semi-self appointed Tsar for HiColor
>>icons :-) (KW<wimer@suse.de> asked me to maintain HiColor so I am the
>>apprentice maintainer), I ask that this please be fixed before the
>>release.
>

> Please could you do the legwork here?

I'm not up to speed on SVN yet, but I can try.

> It would be great if you could reply with a script that does all the svn
> move actions (without any commits) so we can check the changes and if
> everything is ok, execute that script.

Which directory should it use as the working directory?  Should I use
trunk like I would with a patch?  That is, the paths would be, for
example "koffice/kchart/toolbar/crystalsvg/".

Should I make a patch for the Makefile changes?

> Thanks.
>

>>I attach a list of all the icons in KOffice.
>
> No attachment found, though..

See next posting.

--
JRT