List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    OpenRPT Released under the GPL
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2005-05-04 0:23:29

(regarding report engines in KOffice)

http://www.openrpt.org/

Graphical report writer and rendering engine, written (ding!) using Qt.
Interesting? I guess so. Reusable? Let's see.

At least if it's true that "Report Definitions are saved in the industry
standard XML format", the format can be something we can reuse or import
to/export from.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska / Kexi Team