List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: CSV import in KChart
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-04-30 22:57:53

On Sunday 01 May 2005 00.07, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just tested the CSV import in KChart but couldn't get any data in,
> is this supposed to be working? Does anyone else have problems - or
> has anyone success in importing CSV data into KChart?

It is not yet working.  I threw it in there like 3 minutes before the feature
freeze started. I just wanted the GUI to be there and then I could fix the
functionality during the bug fix period.

But so far I have concentrated on the important painting and printing bugs in
KSpread.  As soon as they are done (which is soon, I hope), then I will go
ahead and make the CSV import working.

If somebody else would like to do it, then please go ahead.  It won't be
difficult.  I am planning on more or less copying the import of data from the
data editor.

 -Inge

> Regards,
> Raphael

Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |
inge@lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."                |
                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming.         |