List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Spellchecking is broken
From:       Mashrab Kuvatov <kmashrab () sat ! physik ! uni-bremen ! de>
Date:       2005-04-30 18:10:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi everybody,

my beloved spellchecking currently is broken. When I run KWord with "both
mispelled and mispeed are wrong." spellchecker stops at "mispelled". Then,
I try to replace it with "misspelled", but it stumbles on "misspelledd". Next,
pressing Replace gives me "both misspelledand mispeed are wrong.",
spellchecker dialog closes.

It should have happened a few days ago, before that everything was fine. Here
is an output with some additional info. Any ideas what's wrong?

kword: Created iterator with 1
kword: KWView::startKSpell: Started
kword: Showing dialog
kword: Starting with : "both mispelled and mispeed are wrong."
kword: KWView::spellCheckerMisspelling old=mispelled pos=5
kword: KWView::spellCheckerMisspelling parag=0 pos=5 length=9
kword: Dialog misspelling!!
kword: KSpell2::Dialog::slotReplaceWord: About to emit replace signal...
kword: KWView::spellCheckerCorrected old=mispelled corr=misspelled pos=5
kword: Starting with : "both misspelled and mispeed are wrong."
kword: KSpell2::Dialog::slotReplaceWord: ...emitted replace signal
kword: KSpell2::Dialog::slotReplaceWord: About to make a replacement
kword: KSpell2::Dialog::slotReplaceWord: Current buffer = both misspelled and
mispeed are wrong.
kword: KSpell2::Dialog::slotReplaceWord: now buffer = both misspelledd and
mispeed are wrong.
kword: KWView::spellCheckerMisspelling old=misspelledd pos=5
kword: KWView::spellCheckerMisspelling parag=0 pos=5 length=11
kword: Dialog misspelling!!
kword: KSpell2::Dialog::slotReplaceWord: About to emit replace signal...
kword: KWView::spellCheckerCorrected old=misspelledd corr=misspelled pos=5
kword: KSpell2::Dialog::slotReplaceWord: ...emitted replace signal
kword: KSpell2::Dialog::slotReplaceWord: About to make a replacement
kword: KSpell2::Dialog::slotReplaceWord: Current buffer = both misspelledd and
mispeed are wrong.
kword: KSpell2::Dialog::slotReplaceWord: now buffer = both misspelled and
mispeed are wrong.
kword: Dialog done!
kword: KWView::clearSpellChecker

Cheers,