List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Kugar? (was: Re: Announcement / changelog)
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-04-27 19:12:20

Hi all,

What about Kugar?
Anyone knows anything about it?
I just skimmed through the changes-1.4-beta1 file and didn't find
anything...

Regards,
Raphael

PS: remember the article about using KSpread and KWord to generate
reports from databases... ? I was actually surprised that there
wasn't even a word mentioned about Kugar... (ok, different topic,
different thread)

PPS: I mention this because we might need to think about what to do
with Kugar (I don't know, neither looked at the source code nor used
it so far).

PPPS: As many things, I think that Kugar has lots of potential. It's
even rather unique to the KOffice office suite that we actually
_have_ a tool that is _designed_ for generating reports.