List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Fwd: difficult KPresenter string
From:       Lukáš_Tinkl <lukas () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-04-20 18:45:41

----------  Předaná zpráva  ----------

Subject: difficult KPresenter string
Date: st 20. dubna 2005 19:25
From: Federico Zenith <zenith@chemeng.ntnu.no>
To: kde-i18n-doc@kde.org

Hi,
I'm translating the documentation of KPresenter and noticed a strange quirk
 in the GUI. The word "Outline" as used in "sidebar.cc:128" in meant as the
 scheme of the slide (title, text, pictures...). Elsewhere, the word
 "outline" is meant as the line around the slide (or so I believe, since it
 has a number of qualities as "width", "style" and so on).

Maybe these should be given different names?

-Federico

Lukáš Tinkl <lukas@kde.org>
KDE developer

Garbage In -- Gospel Out.