List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Confused about filters
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-04-03 19:23:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I'm suspecting that Krita uses a different mechanism for loading the files
added on the command line or specified from the three-tabs dialog box that's
show on startup than the one used when image import is selected from the
application menu.

For starters, Krita can read photoshop files all right, including levels, if
the image is imported from the menu, but not from the three-tab dialog.
What's the difference between the two? Whenever I try to follow the code I
get lost in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike...

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi