List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KoCommandHistory interface
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-03-29 19:19:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 21:01, David Faure wrote:

> I'm not sure how the slider would look like - this isn't for a menubar or
> toolbar, right?

No, for in a docker. Something like the attached .ui file. I'd like to attach
a small thumbnail to every line, too. I'm actually not sure whether the
slider idea would work with Qt's slider, or that it would need some hackery.
The idea is, you either slider the slider along the entries to see the action
unfold, or you click on a particular action.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi

["history.ui" (application/x-designer)]