List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug list for KSpread
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-03-20 16:54:55

On Friday 18 March 2005 08.37, Tomas Mecir wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:38:04 +0100, Inge Wallin <inge@lysator.liu.se> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have done a review of all the bugs in bugzilla for KSpread and have
> > come up with a list of bugs that I think we should try to fix for 1.4.

> > Would you like me to enter them into the TODO file?
>
> Sure ! But please be sure to include bug numbers too.

Ok, done.

Take a look at the TODO file now and say what you think.  I have categorized
the bugs into areas and I do think that the most important of these are the
"Painting" and "Printing" categories.

Next step is to take what Raphael wrote into the TODO file and integrate that.

 -Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |