List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: make -f Makefile.cvs error
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-03-19 12:00:44

On Saturday 19 March 2005 11:42, David Faure wrote:
> On Friday 18 March 2005 20:50, Michael Thaler wrote:
> > automake: cannot open < doc/api/Doxyfile.am: No such file or
> > directory make[1]: *** [cvs] error 1
> > make: *** [all] error 2
> >
> > It would be nice if somebody can fix this, so that I can do a
> > little hacking on Krita this weekend;-)
>
> Just revert the last change to koffice/kdgantt/Makefile.am

Well, as Lukas pointed out the change was made in the kdepim module:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=111109550524020&w=2

IIRC kdgantt is mirrored between the kdepim module and the koffice
module. I guess we need to find a way for them to get what they
wanted to do with the change and our koffice build not breaking...

Regards,
Raphael