List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug list for KSpread
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-18 7:37:42

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:38:04 +0100, Inge Wallin <inge@lysator.liu.se> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have done a review of all the bugs in bugzilla for KSpread and have come up
> with a list of bugs that I think we should try to fix for 1.4.

Is any of them related to printing ? For these seem to be kinda
non-trivial to fix, as the displaying code + zooming code is, well,
umm, let's call it messy ;)

> Would you like me to enter them into the TODO file?

Sure ! But please be sure to include bug numbers too.

> (I am starting to fear that all my spamming of the Koffice list with Kspread
> issues will result in me getting banned...)

Bah, that's what the list is here for ;)
Besides, I've been spamming with various issues for quite some time
and I'm still nto banned, so no worries ;)

/ Tomas