List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Bug list for KSpread
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-03-17 19:38:04

Hi,

I have done a review of all the bugs in bugzilla for KSpread and have come up
with a list of bugs that I think we should try to fix for 1.4.

The result was that out of 59 bugs, I think 22 are important and 11 should be
investigated.  I hesitated about those 11 either because I didn't know if
they really are important, or if they are wether they are too difficult to
fix in the just 3 weeks we have left to the freeze.

Would you like me to enter them into the TODO file?

(I am starting to fear that all my spamming of the Koffice list with Kspread
issues will result in me getting banned...)

 -Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |