List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.3.6?
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-03 8:02:10

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:18:02 +0100, Inge Wallin <inge@lysator.liu.se> wrote:

> "I think that the current HEAD branch of KOffice has a lot of valuable
> features that users would want / need, that KOffice 1.4 should be released
> soon, and that OASIS file format as the default file format can wait until
> the next release."
>
> Name   Program / KOffice component(s) Opinion

Tomas Mecir - KSpread - yes, sure

Oh and the table does look strange here, but I can manage ;)

Oh, and I too think that two monthes freeze might be a bit too much,
but then, KSpread will probably go to branch anyway, so I don't really
care ;)
Not sure if I'll get to much bugfixing during the freeze, as most of
the bugs that are still unresolved happen to be rooted deep in various
scary code - or so it seems, feel free to prove me wrong ;)  The
problem with printout on overlapping cells (as mentioned by Raphael),
for instance, seem to be something highly non-trivial, and only
solvable after kotext gets to use.

/ Tomas