List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.3.6?
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-03-02 22:22:13

On Wednesday 02 March 2005 23.09, David Faure wrote:

> OK, so how many betas do we want? I started with two, but this delays the
> final release until July, so I removed one, and the schedule would then
> look like... see attachment. Comments welcome.

Looks good, but I have two questions:

1. Do we really need a full month between the release of KOffice 1.4 beta 1
and the start of the Release Candidate?

2. When will you branch Koffice 1.4 away from HEAD? I don't expect to have
very many bugs in KChart so I might as well start with new stuff. The freeze,
according to your plan, will last for 2 full months, and that is a long time
to suspend development.

 -Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |