List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.3.6?
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-03-02 14:16:00

On Wednesday 02 March 2005 14.48, David Faure wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 March 2005 14:18, Inge Wallin wrote:
> > On Monday 28 February 2005 21.43, Inge Wallin wrote:
> >
> > I am a bit surprised that there were no reactions to this other than
> > Raphaels piece.
>
> Sorry, I didn't know I was under time pressure to reply...

And sorry to you as well.  It wasn't my meaning to create pressure.  I was
just surprised like I wrote.

> Yes, this sounds good, I'm OK with a 1.4 with OASIS still as import/export.

...and we have buy-in from the board! Yes! (sorry, my commercial side shining
through here... :-) )

> I need to find time to publish a schedule then

Thanks a lot.

 -Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |