List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: hot keys - vi binding doesn't work
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-02-18 18:47:33

On Friday 18 February 2005 04:28, Narendran Kumaraguru Nathan wrote:
> Hi,
>   I'm new to kspread. I'm using ver 1.3.3. I changed the hotkeys in
> the "configure  shortcuts" menu option. I wanted vi bindings and
> hence changed the following
>
> Left - h
> down - j
> up - k
> right - l
> delete - d
>
> What I find is that except for delete, all the above shortcuts
> doesn't work. Please let me know wether I'm doing the right thing.
> Thanks,
> Naren.

Hi Naren,

you are not doing anything wrong, I checked it with KOffice 1.3.5 and
current development version, both have this problem. The problem is
not the actual key you are using for the shortcut. It seems that any
shortcut set for Left/Down/Up/Right does not work. So this is a bug,
I will look after it sometime tomorrow. Do you build KOffice from
sourcecode (or: should I send you a patch when the bug has been
fixed)?

Best Regards,
Raphael