Hi Andrey! So here my suggestions for the KSpread icons: I think number 1 and/or 4 are a good base. But you should make these changes if possible: * remove the arrow/triangle (hints at media player), maybe you find something else that fits well, but I think it could be removed as well so the icon is not overloaded * add some calculation expression into the first line of the actual spreadsheet (which is not covered by the calculator or the empty document) * put a diagram (the KChart icon?) on the yet empty page that's in the foreground. If anything is not clear to you, just ask. Best Regards, Raphael _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel