List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KFormula +
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-02-14 21:54:49

Hi Andrey,

On Monday 14 February 2005 00:10, Андрей Дубинин  wrote:
> Hello Raphael!
> Excuse me for long time, you know about my dialup connect, but I
> still faithful to KOffice.

Great :)  I've also been busy all day.

> Yes I'll soon register, thank you.
> I sent KFormula Icon - please - your opinion, and I'll make
> absolutely good result with your help.

Thanks for your KFormula icons, they are nice (IMO). I have put them
up on the server as well. The icon gives a very calm feeling, which
is good. It also hints at some "exquisite" application with the nice
"x". And still it's simple to recognize.

When I first saw it I also thought that some kind of matrix brackets
around would be nice -
[   /--- ]
[ \/ X  ]

But I'm not sure if this would be too much... see the attachment for
what I mean. The icon suggests more openness without the brackets
though, and that can be very nice. And so far I think your icon fits
very well into your set of KOffice icons.

> Do you want to I create the "KOffice"icon? It not so easy but sure
> I can(just give me time and maybe voting)))

Yes, you can of course, we also have not KOffice icon really, so that
would be really great! Maybe try to make an icon for every component
first, so you KOffice logo will fit to the icons.

> Also you can look at version of Karbon14 but I sure my first is the
> best.

I agree, the first Karbon14 icon is far better!!!

> Regards.
> Andrey.
> P.S. By the way, I'll soon finish KOffise icons and will begin
> big iconset which I download from
> ftp://ftp.g-system.at/people/raphael/tmp/koffice_icons_original.tar
>.gz/   -thank you! Today I did 2 Trashcan icons for Yoper(maybe) you
> can check it.

Excellent! That's the correct set of icons (but please make the
KOffice icons first before starting on the full set). Besides: I
recently installed Yoper a some machine, but didn't have much time to
investigate. It installed very well though and runs without any
problems.

Best wishes,
Raphael

["print.pdf" (application/pdf)]