List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: adding kplato to the list of components on www.koffice.org
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-02-07 17:46:20

On Monday 07 February 2005 16:28, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 February 2005 16:58, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:

> > > I just committed it,
> > > Raphael
> >
> > how long does it take until www.koffice.org is updated from CVS?
> > Does it have to be triggered manually? So far I can't see the
> > change on the website although it is in CVS.
>
> On http://kde.org/areas/koffice the update is done automatically,
> triggered by email. So you should check there first if the change
> has been made. (Note: it is kde.org not www.kde.org)
>
> As for koffice.org, the update should be automatical but it might
> not work every hour as planned.
>
> Have a nice day!

Hi Nicolas!

I have checked kde.org/areas/koffice, the change (the one from today
as well, removing the note about the wiki pages) can be seen there.
But the change is not visible on www.koffice.org. Seems like regular
updating of that one does not work right now, the change has been
made a few days ago(!).

> > I edited www/areas/koffice/index.php if that's of any interest.

Regards,
Raphael

PS: nice to hear from you :-)