List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Fwd: [Kde-contests] New potential request - Koffice
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-02-07 13:36:10

Hi all,

... seems like my post got eaten by the SPAM shreder this morning :)

Wade Olson just sent me this email asking if we are in need of KOffice
icons...

I would like you to look through the content we have so far:
ftp://ftp.g-system.at/people/raphael/tmp/koffice_icons/

And let me know if you are ALL happy with these icons, or if we should
give those icon artists a list of icons we still need.

Andrey: if we do this you are very welcome to contribute with YOUR
icons.

In my opinion I would suggest to give kde-contests the list of
Application icons (list on http://www.koffice.org) and the logo,
since that's where we still miss some icons. And of course, Andrey is
welcome to contribute his icons as well. What do you think?
Should we ask them about icons for KWord/KPresenter/KSpread as well? I
think it would be ok to ask for the full set of application icons:

KOffice Logo
KWord
KSpread
KPresenter
Kivio
Karbon14
Krita
Kugar
Kugar-Designer
Kexi
KPlato
KChart
KFormula

Koshell should use the KOffice logo, what do you think?

The application internal icons are consistent (and crystal) (IMO) so
we don't need to ask them for a FULL KOffice icon set - which is
large, so we wouldn't get so many contributions...

Andrey should contribute with his icons to the contest... or do you
prefer his icons (see FTP site above) right away so we don't need a
contest?

What do you think Andrey?

Regards,
Raphael