List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    up-to-date calendar templates in KSpread
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-02-02 17:49:28

Hi all,

so... we have a template for a 2003 and a 2004 calendar... I guess we
need to do something about it before releaseing KOffice 1.4.

Is there any automagic that is used to create calendar templates?
Sure, there's the Unix "cal" command... but that can't be simply
copy&pasted.

Thinking about it I would even suggest to implement a "create
calendar" functionality. That would have options as well - whether to
create a complete year or only parts... and maybe even some
formatting. Ok, I know, someone has to have the time to do it. But
what do you think of this idea in general? At least we need to do sth
about it, otherwise these templates are outdated before they are
released - poor PR.

Regards,
Raphael