List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Look at Style for KOffice logo
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-01-30 19:01:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 30 January 2005 11:49, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> 1) Style OK?

I think it's really good.

> 2) Should ALL KOffice logos/icons be done?

Sure.

>.... looking through this list I think that the current icon set is
> not really consistent. So I would generally vote for one complete
> consistent set. The Krita icon (IMHO) looks quite good though, maybe
> it fits in the new set? Kexi looks good as well, but noone would know
> it has to do with databases.

There are a couple of problems with the Krita icon, recently discussed on our
mailing list. The icon isn't consistent across different sizes, it's not as
crisp as the KWord icon, nor based on the same imagery, and finally, it looks
a lot like the Crystal Gimp icon.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi