List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice Logo
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-01-27 18:05:22

Hi all,

We don't have an official KOffice Logo, right? So I would suggest to
launch a contest on KDE Look for a KOffice Logo. What do you think?
Would be nice for KOffice 1.4.

Kugar Designer is missing an Icon as well by the way. And the KPlato
one is just meant to be better than nothing (according to Dag
Anderson).

If you go to http://www.kde-look.org and search the content for
KOffice (name contains OR description contains) you'll find a couple
of interesting icon collections for KOffice. Unfortunately most have
only icons for the more popular KOffice components - but maybe
someone finds something, so I mentioned it.

Opinions?
Raphael