List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Change of KOffice Release Manager
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2005-01-25 13:49:15

Unfortunately, I have to stop being the Release Manager of KOffice.

David Faure has kindly agreed to take over.

I am sorry. I would have been the first to prefer another solution than having
to stop developing and discussing about KOffice and KDE.

(I am also sorry about private emails sent recently to me that I have not
answered or not taken any action concerning them.)

Have a nice day!

PS.: no, this is unfortunately not a joke. :-(