List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: esstix fonts and KFormula
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-01-14 21:02:55

On Friday 14 January 2005 21:29, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> On Friday 14 January 2005 13:38, Richard Lärkäng wrote:
> > Hi!

> (...)
>
> > And also it has a patch for fixing the reporting of missing
> > fonts, and trying to choose a default font that works. I never
> > got an ok to commit that, so is it ok to commit now?
>
> That is the problem when nobody is the maintainer of an
> application.
>
> But if you think that the patch goes in the right direction, then
> do it. It cannot be more broken than now, can it?

I FINALLY got some fonts working (the Tex, thanks to Rex Dieter).
Still, KFormula complained that it couldn't load the fonts altough it
could. And I guess even the Symbol font doesn't yet work.

So almost anything is broken right now regarding fonts in KFormula. If
things improve with the patch, please commit. I will also check back
on KFormula as soon as your patch is in to look for regressions (no
time to patch and test at the moment or tomorrow).

Thanks!!
Raphael

Raphael Langerhorst, JID: raphael@jabber.pilgerer.de
G System, The Evolving Universe - http://www.g-system.at