List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: functionality of diagrams in KSpread?
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-01-05 12:16:52

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 12:58, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> If I remember well the previous discussion(s), it was decided to
> first fix KChart before taking care about the KChart/Kspread
> integration. However I have not any idea how far any of those works
> have progressed.
>
> Have a nice day!

I started to file the issues I find most important in the bugs DB. If
I find the time to do something about it I will look after the issues
during the next days.

Before I start with that: when creating a diagram from KSpread it is
expected that a data set is one ROW instead of a column. I find this
quite unintuitive, also this can't be changed (bug #14971). I will
also change this and possibly provide an option. I wanted to bring
this up here before I do anything about it because it might affect
compatibility issues with other KOffice parts!! (??) So let me know
if this is dangerous.

Regards,
Raphael