List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread: OASIS load behaves oddly, and I mean REALLY odly
From:       Laurent Montel <montel () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-11-29 14:31:41

On Monday 29 November 2004 15:12, Tomas Mecir wrote:
> Been just testing, what happens if I try to save something in OASIS
> format, then load it again. Well, very weird things happen - I know
> that OASIS isn't finished so maybe this isn't news to you, but just in
> case ...

Oasis format into kspread is not finish :(
I worked a lot for numeric style this week end.

> Upon loading, no cell contents got loaded. In addition, almost all the
> GUI got disabled, rightclick menu only showed the Copy option, nothing
> more. Weird.

Normal for the moment.
There is some bug into loading format.
Not perfect for the moment.

> And what was REALLY weird was that when I tried to load the same
> document again, I ended up with KSPread's layout screwed up in a
> strange way - the row bar with row numbers was on right edge of the
> window, and the scrollbar was on the very left edge. Should be quite
> the opposite... No idea what was wrong - maybe it came to the
> conslusion I was using right-to-left or something? Ungh.
>
> So, any ideas if the current state of OASIS support means that this
> was normal, or whether I've found some bug ?

For me it's bug.
For the moment saw into TODO file :

But there is a lot of bugs :(((
I will try to take some time to fix it.

Oasis File Format:
==================

Todo:
-----
-> save/load formula
-> save/load repeate header print

In Progress:
------------
-> save/load font format
-> Save/load numeric-style
        -> scientific format
        -> Time/Date format
Done:
-----
-> save/load page name
-> save/load column/row attribute (without font)
-> save/load note
-> save/load protect doc/sheet
-> save/load validation
-> save/load page master layout
-> save/load header/footer
-> save/load print range
-> save/load conditional cell attribute
-> save/load style
-> save/load cell border attribute
-> save/load settings (cursor position, active table, view options)
-> save/load print setup

Fixe todo:
-> after loading cursor position me must update view
-> fix default value (for printing)
-> Save/load spell checking ignore word into settings.xml
-> Save/load col-width/row-height into settings.xml
-> Save/load numeric-style