List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: autoconf check for littlecms
From:       Brad Hards <bradh () frogmouth ! net>
Date:       2004-11-26 22:20:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 21:44 pm, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> > > You can use a configure.in.bot file.
> > >
> > > I suppos ethat the best would be if you look at
> > > koffice/configure.in.bot as an example.
> >
> > Or copy the one from ksvg :-)
>
> That's what I did -- but it doesn't warn, it just sets krita to no-compile.
My version of kdegraphics/ksvg/configure.in.bot says:
<quote>
if test -z "$LCMS_LIBS" -o -z "$LIBART_LIBS" -o \
        -z "$FREETYPE_LIBS" -o -z "$FRIBIDI_LIBS" -o -z "$FONTCONFIG_LIBS";
then
  echo ""
  echo "Some of the libraries required for KSVG are missing or too old,"
  echo "therefore KSVG will not be compiled."
  echo ""
  echo "If you want to compile KSVG you should install:"
  if test -z "$LCMS_LIBS"; then
    echo "  * lcms 1.09 or newer (http://www.littlecms.com/)"
  fi
  if test -z "$LIBART_LIBS"; then
    echo "  * libart 2.3.8 or newer (http://www.levien.com/libart/)"
  fi
  if test -z "$FREETYPE_LIBS"; then
    echo "  * freetype 2.0.6 or newer (http://www.freetype.org)"
  fi
  if test -z "$FONTCONFIG_LIBS"; then
    echo "  * fontconfig 2.2.0 or newer (http://fontconfig.org)"
  fi
  if test -z "$FRIBIDI_LIBS"; then
    echo "  * fribidi 0.10.4 or newer (http://fribidi.sf.net)"
  fi
  echo ""
  all_tests=bad
fi
</endquote>

So you just delete the ones that you aren't using. Or am I missing something?

Brad