List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    autoconf check for littlecms
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2004-11-24 15:32:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I've started making Krita use littlecms (http://www.littlecms.com) for real
now. Littlecms is already listed as a requirement for Krita, but I don't
think our autoconf checks for it. It's, at least with SuSE, a dependency of
(or for?) ImageMagick, for which we do check. Is it necessary to have a
separate autoconf check for littlecms? And if so, how do I go about adding
it?

Can I just past the following (from Scribus):

LIBLCMS=""
hacms=
AC_CHECK_LIB(lcms, _cmsChannelsOf, [LIBLCMS="-llcms";hacms=yes],
[LIBLCMS="";hacms=no],[-lm])
hacmsh=
AC_CHECK_HEADER(lcms.h, [hacmsh=yes],[hacmsh=no])
if test $hacmsh = no; then
        AC_CHECK_HEADER(lcms/lcms.h, [hacmsh=yes],[hacmsh=no])
        if test $hacmsh = yes; then
                AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED(CMS_INC, "lcms/lcms.h",
[ColorManagementInclude])
        fi
else
 AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED(CMS_INC, "lcms.h", [ColorManagementInclude])
fi
AC_SUBST(LIBLCMS)
if test $hacms = yes && test $hacmsh = yes; then
 AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED(HAVE_CMS, 1, [ColorManagement])
fi

into configure.in?

--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi