List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: about KSpread
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-11-23 7:34:07

Greetings !

> Excuse me, I am working on KSpread Architecture and its evolution. I think it
> is better to have more documents on KOffice, specially KSpread, than anything
> in the www.koffice.org. I would be so thankful, if you could help me in this
> way.

I have some plans on how to improve KSpread's architecture and related
things. Most of these were already either discussed here at
koffice-devel (you can check the archives of the past few monthes,
July-October if I remember it right), or they are described in the
DESIGN.html document, which is a part of the CVS HEAD version of
KSpread.

So, I'd like to know, what in particular are you working on, or how
would you like to help us with the architecture or KSpread in general.

/ Tomas