List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KFormula and fonts
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-11-20 9:10:16

I have looked in Qt's code (src/kernel/qfont*x11.cpp)

It seems that this behaviour was changed. There seems that there is not any
encoding that is assumed to be ISO-8859-1 anymore.

But if Qt has changed this behaviour to be able to support better such fonts,
it is perhaps the reason why KFormula does not work correctly anymore...
(Assuming that it has ever correctly worked with Qt3.)

Have a nice day!