List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KWord, oasis and variables
From:       Tapio Kautto <eleknader () phnet ! fi>
Date:       2004-11-12 13:54:51

Dear Laurent,

I have following problems opening Oasis files:

KWord does not open them straight, but asks about a filter.
After I've selected Open Office Text, it starts importing
but goes into a loop. I may have mimetype problems, and I'll
try to uninstall and install mimetypes once again.

I did, however, a testcase for testing variables (with a datasource
in a document and from a .ksp file), but can't test because .oot
files do not open at the moment. I hope this helps you.

The test is at http://merko.salpaus-edu.fi/~tapio/kword_variabletests.tar.gz

Regards,

Tapio Kautto