List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: New Junior Jobs (kofficecore and KWord/KPresenter)
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-11-07 14:02:10

An example could be: KoZipStore::~KoZipStore in the file:
koffice/lib/store/koZipStore.cc

However there the temp file has a fixed name and the code is not converted to
KTempFile yet (another task if someone would want it.)

For the change in the picture saving code, you must first know if the file is
local or not, by using KURL::isLocalFile. If it is local, use the current
code. For a remote file, create a KTempFile, switch on the auto-delete
(KTempFile::SetAutoDelete), write the temp file, upload the
file.

(KURL and KTempFile are defined in kdelibs/kdecore.)

Have a nice day!