List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Wish 73454: merge celles should center text
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2004-11-06 13:00:11

Hi,

The reporter of wish 73454 wants merged cells to become automatically
centered.  After a short discussion he writes: "IMHO it's a userfriendly
action. There is no need to merge cells horizontally without centering the
text, because long text extends to the next cell (if empty) anyhow."
And, as he also points out, Excel does it.

I think he has a point, but I want to hear your opinion before I go on and
implement it.

	-Inge

Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |
inge@lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."                |
                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming.         |