List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kpresenter
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2004-11-05 10:14:04

Hello all,

As you might know that I'm working on slide master support for kpresenter. As
the basics now work I want to go on implementing stuff for it. At first I
want to implement is support for setting a background on the slide master and
use this background also on the other pages unless an other background is
specified on that page.
Up to now I don't have any idea how to do the UI for that. How do the user set
a different background on one page and than change back to use the one of the
slide master.
I'm open for all ideas, so please let me know what you think.

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice day,

Thorsten