List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Filter Chains -- MSOD to SVG to Karbon
From:       Michael Goldish <michaelgol () bezeqint ! net>
Date:       2004-11-02 23:34:14

On Tuesday 02 November 2004 09:26, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> I do not know if my idea with SVG is good, but that could be a way too to
> solve the problem: to have code outside the filter system to handle MSOD to
> SVG and when you have the SVG data, you can pass it to Karbon with the
> current filter system (assuming it is needed.)

Do I have to learn anything about filter chains in order to create the chain
SVG->MSOD->Karbon or is it done automatically when the required filters
(MSOD->Karbon and SVG->MSOD) are present? I've tried making a SVG->MSOD
filter template and I expected Karbon to be able to import MSOD, but it
couldn't. Is there some tutorial on this subject?

Again, sorry for the newbie questions. If you could send me to some relevant
online docs I'd be happy to read there.